Qualtrics can help you create and distribute business/customer surveys, collect results, and analyze results.
Creating an Account
Full time Wharton faculty, staff, and students are eligible for a Qualtrics account. You will have access to Qualtrics so long as your Wharton account remains active.
To sign up for a Qualtrics account follow the instructions listed below.
- Go to https://wharton.qualtrics.com
- Click "Don't have an account"
- Enter your Wharton email address and leave "Access Code" blank
- Navigate to your Wharton email inbox, find the verification email, and click "Verify My Email"
- Enter a password, first name, and last name
- Click "Create Account"
Please Note: The verification email from Qualtrics can take up to an hour to be delivered. (Be sure to check your junk email folder.)
If you do not receive a registration email, get a message that the account has already been created, or have a disabled Wharton account, contact the Wharton Computing Student Support Team or your departmental representative for assistance
For questions on how to use the software, system outages, or user interface questions, contact Qualtrics Support directly during their business hours (11am-10pm EST):