Qualtrics can help you create and distribute business/customer surveys, collect results, and analyze results. Full-time Wharton faculty, staff, and students are eligible for a Qualtrics account as long as their Wharton account remains active (student access ends following graduation).
Before you start you will need:
- An active Wharton Account
Creating an Account
Note: Make sure you sign up for the account well before you need it; the registration process can take some time.
To sign up for a Qualtrics account, follow the instructions listed below.
- Go to https://wharton.qualtrics.com
- Click Don't have an account
- Enter your Wharton email address and leave Access Code blank
- Navigate to your Wharton email inbox, find the verification email, and click Verify My Email
- Enter a password, first name, and last name
- Click Create Account
Please Note: The verification email from Qualtrics can take up to an hour to be delivered. (Be sure to check your junk email folder.)
If you do not receive a registration email, get a message that the account has already been created, or have a disabled Wharton account, contact the Wharton Computing Student Support Team or your departmental IT representative for assistance.
For questions on how to use the software, system outages, or user interface questions, contact Qualtrics Support directly during their business hours (11am-10pm EST):