Before You Start
You might need one or more of the following before you can complete this task:
- Google@Wharton account
Qualtrics can help you create and distribute business/customer surveys, collect results, and analyze results.
Creating an Account
Full time Wharton students are entitled to a Qualtrics account. Make sure you sign up for the account well before you need it; the registration process can take some time. You will have access to Qualtrics until your Wharton account closes following graduation.
To sign up for an account follow the instructions listed below.
- Go to https://wharton.qualtrics.com
- Click "Don't have an account"
- Enter your Wharton email address and leave "Access Code" blank
- Navigate to your Wharton email inbox, find the verification email, and click "Verify My Email"
- Enter a password, first name, and last name
- Click "Create Account"
Please Note: The verification email from Qualtrics can take up to an hour to be delivered. (Be sure to check your junk email folder.)
- Registration Email Doesn't Arrive: If you do not receive your email, contact the Wharton Computing Student Support Team.
- Account Already Created: If you try registering with your Wharton email address and get a message that your account is already created, try registering with your Alumni forwarding email address or contact the Wharton Computing Student Support Team.
- Disabled Account: If you are still a student at Wharton but your account has been disabled, contact the Wharton Computing Student Support Team.
For questions on how to use the software, system outages, or user interface questions, contact Qualtrics Support directly during their business hours (11am-10pm EST):