The following article outlines the various forms of IT support available to students.
Wharton Computing Student Support
Wharton Computing supports research, instructional, student, and administrative computing at the Wharton School. Support for students is available in the following ways:
- Visit the Student Tech Center: 114 SH-DH
- Call: 215.898.8600 (phone support available 24/7)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://computing.wharton.upenn.edu
College Houses and Academic Services Technology
Technology support for students living in the College Houses
The Tech Center (formerly the CRC)
The Tech Center provides computing support services for Graduate and Professional students as well as for Undergraduate students who live off campus. This service is available to all Penn students, not just Wharton students.
- Visit: Room G-102 of the Van Pelt Library, 3420 Walnut Street
- Call: 215-898-9720
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://techcenter.upenn.edu/
Personal Computer Hardware Problems
The Wharton Computing Student Support team can help begin the diagnostic process of hardware problems. If the issue becomes too complex, we will work with you to identify the appropriate escalation and resolution for your problem.
Generally, we can:
- Perform initial diagnostic overviews
- Work with your vendor's warranty or tech support
- Help you install hard drives, memory, keyboards
Other local resources for helping you resolve hardware issues include: