This article provides basic information as to why you might want to make an appointment with Student Support and what you should before you arrive for your appointment.
Before attending a virtual appointment, ensure that you've activated your Wharton BlueJeans account and installed the BlueJeans application on your device.
- Problems that may take time must be scheduled before 2 PM. These include:
- Virus Removal
- Operating System Restore
- Corporate computers may be ineligible for service
- Student Support is not responsible for loss of data on any device
Before your appointment
These steps are important to follow before coming to your appointment. If they are not completed in advance of your appointment you may need to reschedule.
- Back up important data prior to stopping in.
- Save any open files before leaving your computer (we may need to reboot the machine).
- Bring your laptop's charger (we may not have the right one).
Scheduling Your Appointment
Review the policies above to choose an appropriate time before clicking the button below to schedule an appointment.
Contact: Wharton Computing Student Support