Cloud storage solutions for Wharton students and staff are plentiful and can be confusing. The chart below outlines the differences between each of the services we offer and should help you decide which option is right for you.
Before You Start
You will need to be one of the following in order to have access to these services:
- Full-time Wharton student
- Wharton staff
For more information on the differences between cloud storage & other storage media, see Backing Up: What are the Best Solutions for You?
Cloud Storage Solutions
|Accessible via||dropbox.com/login||drive.google.com||Public Computers|
1Penn+Box is not tied to your Wharton account by default. Add your Wharton address so that people can use it to share to you (see below).
2Login with your Pennkey username and your Wharton Gmail password. See our documentation to learn more about navigating the web interface.
3First-time users will need to set their PennO365 password.
4To login to the app, select the Company Credentials option, enter your firstname.lastname@example.org, and login with your Pennkey credentials.
Penn+Box: Add Your Wharton Address
The Penn+Box service is not tied to your Wharton account by default. We recommend adding your Wharton address so that people can use it to share documents more easily:
- Navigate to the box login page and enter your Pennkey credentials
- Click the Circle icon with your name in the upper right of the screen.
- Choose Account Settings and scroll down to the Login and Email Addresses section.
- Click Add Email, and enter your Wharton address.
- Log in to your Wharton email account, and follow the steps in the Verification email
(There may be a delay; please wait a few minutes. If the email doesn't come, you can click the Resend Confirmation email link in Penn+Box.)