Restrictions due to COVID-19 have significantly limited on-campus access to student resources. We'll use this page to update you on the current status of public computing resources.
Here are options if you need to print around campus:
- Printing is currently unavailable in Wharton buildings.
- Campus Copy
- Purchase a printer. We recommend a multifunction printer so you can scan documents if needed.
Here are options for accessing a public computer:
- Use a personal computer to access our Virtual Lab. The capacity has been increased to accommodate an anticipated increase in volume.
- Public workstations are unavailable in Wharton buildings. (They are locked, and mice and keyboards have been removed.)
- Computer labs are unavailable.
- Wharton's Group Study Rooms (GSRs) are only available for faculty use. Students will not have access to the GSRs.