The Startup Game is used in MGMT 8010 and MGMT2300. If you are a student using this simulation in class, you can use this page for steps on how to access the simulation.
Need help logging into the Startup Game on your iPhone? See this article.
Before You Start
You will need the following:
- The login credentials that were emailed to you for Startup Game.
Note: You may need to search your Inbox for Welcome to Wharton's Startup Game or check your spam folder.
- Go to: http://games.wharton.upenn.edu/startup
- Be sure that you're inputting the username and password correctly.
- Rather than typing in that information, it's best to copy and paste from the email you received.
- Make sure to copy all the characters/symbols and NOT copy any extra spaces at the beginning or end of the password.
Contact the Learning Lab at firstname.lastname@example.org with your class, section, and question.
More information on the Startup simulation is on our Learning Lab website.