Slack at Wharton allows people to leverage all of Slack’s great collaboration and communication features securely with:
- PennKey login
- Unlimited message history
- Shared Channels
- A shared User Directory across all Slack at Wharton workspaces
- FERPA protections
- And more
All current fulltime MBA students, and some faculty/staff, have Slack at Wharton accounts.
How to Access
You can log into Slack at Wharton (using your PennKey username and password) here:
The workspaces you’re a member of and those you can add yourself to will be listed when you log in. Click the “Launch in Slack” to access a workspace.
Email your Wharton Computing representative if you need access to a particular workspace hosted on Slack at Wharton. Please be sure to include the name/URL of the workspace.
Is my workspace part of Slack at Wharton?
If you aren’t sure if you are in a workspace hosted by Wharton, you can check using either the browser or desktop client (this won’t work with the mobile Slack app):
- Log into the workspace via the Slack desktop app or in a browser.
- Click on the workspace name in the upper lefthand corner.
- A dropdown will appear. Your workspace is part of Slack at Wharton if you see “This workspace is part of the The Wharton School organization.”