Instructions on how to use the CampusGroups calendar to find and register for MBA Co-Curricular Events.
Before You Start
You will need the following before you can complete this task:
- Your PennKey username and password
- Log in to groups.wharton.upenn.edu with your PennKey credentials.
- Click the calendar icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Search for events or filter by upcoming/past events, club or group name, group type, event type, or event tags. If you want to find events for the Leadership and Student Life departments, you can search for Group Type "MBA Cohorts."
- Click the Register button to the right of the event name. Choose your quantity and RSVP type and click Register again.
Note: The McNulty Leadership sessions have a "RSVP On-Campus" and a "RSVP Virtual" option while the Student Life 60 Second Lecture Series only has an on-campus RSVP option. Student Life will offer a Virtual 60 Second Lecture sign-up via Qualtrics.
- Add the event to your Google calendar once you receive the registration confirmation email. You'll receive an event reminder the day before your scheduled event.
For questions about your CampusGroups account:
- Contact: computing.wharton.upenn.edu
- Email: email@example.com
If you experience an error in the CampusGroups website:
- Contact: https://help.campusgroups.com/en/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org