This article provides information regarding the logistics of Wharton Printing.
Wharton Printing Account
- Full-time Wharton MBA students receive an initial free (& non-refundable) credit balance of $40 at the beginning of each semester.
- Full-time Wharton UGR students receive an initial free (& non-refundable) credit balance of $20 at the beginning of each semester.
- Wharton MBA for Executives students should contact their program office for information on print credit balances.
- Wharton Staff should contact their departmental support personnel for information on print credit balances.
Wharton Printing credit is always used first -- your PennCash account will only be debited once your Wharton Printing credit is exhausted. Non-Wharton students taking a Wharton class have printing accounts that draw funds automatically from their PennCash account.
- Add Funds: You can add funds to your PennCash account online at the PennCash website.
- Two ways to view your print balance:
- Tap your PennCard at one of the printers
- Navigate to MyWharton > All Links > Print Credit Balance
Graduating Students & Refunds
- Wharton Printing Credit: Non-transferable and non-refundable; carries over from semester to semester.
- PennCash: Upon graduation, any remaining PennCash funds will be reimbursed to you through your bursar's bill. Check your PennCash funds here.
Types of Printers
All public printers throughout Wharton are now Ricoh Multi-function Devices (MFDs).
- Multi-function Devices (Copy/Print/Scan)
- Black & White or Color
- Print Documents
- Make Copies
- Scan to Email
Due to on-campus restrictions, please see Public Computing Availability During COVID-19 for the most current information.
|Color and Black & White Multifunction |
|JMHH Forum||Printer Row: F76-A, F76-B, F76-C|
Adjacent to Printer Row: F76-D
|JMHH 2nd Level||Hallway: 279-B, C|
|JMHH 3rd Level||Hallway: 379-B, C|
Ground Floor: 107-A, 107-B
|1st Floor Printing Area: 110-A|
2nd Floor Printing Area: 210-A
|Lauder||2nd Floor Lauder Library: 203-A|
|2nd Floor: 200-A|
Cost of Printing
|Black & White||Color|
|Double-Sided Sheet (2 pages)||$0.10||$0.56|
Printing from a Public Workstation
For instructions on how to print to a Wharton printer from a public workstation, see Public Resources for Print, Scan, and Copy
- Time-Limit: Documents sent to the print queues are held for 5 hours and can be released from any printer.
- Duplex Default: Documents printed on the black and white printers are duplex printed by default. To print single-sided, select the single-sided option from the print options.
Specialty Printing Needs
For specialty printing, such as bound course packs, bulk printing, large format, or specialty papers, there are several options around campus. Popular choices include Campus Copy on Walnut Street and UCS in Houston Hall.
Name cards are available at UCS in Houston Hall for $1.50/card. Please call them at 215-558-6420 or email at email@example.com two hours ahead, and they should be ready for pickup.
UCS is located at 3417 Spruce Street, Lower Level, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
Questions or Issues?
Please see our Public Printing Troubleshooting guide here.