Follow the instructions below to submit a formal request for Wharton Production services (studio and on-location shoots, webinars, podcasts).
Use the Class-Tech form to request help with technology in classrooms (projectors, installed recordings, doc cams, etc.).
Before You Start
You will need the following:
- PennKey Username and Password
- Budget Code (Department or Project)
- Tentative Request or Project date
- Navigate in your browser window to the room request app: https://apps.wharton.upenn.edu/roomrequest/prod/start/ (PennKey log in required).
- Enter your Contact Information (this should already be entered for you automatically) and all other relevant information in the field, including Department and Additional Contact.
- Choose whether or not you are submitting on behalf of a student organization.
- Enter your departmental budget code.
- Scroll down to “Production Services”. Select from one of the three options and fill out as much information as possible. If you are unsure of your needs, keep in mind most of our projects will require additional consultation with the Wharton Production team.
- If this project requires a room assignment, select “yes” and fill out the remainder of the field.Note: The majority of our projects do not require a room assignment, including projects taking place in the K@W Studio.
- Click "Save".
If "Save" button does not appear you may need to fill out at least one field under "Associate An Event". After the button has appeared, you may delete the information if it is not relevant. Requested dates can be changed later if needed.
Tip: Can't find your event in the "associate an event" section? Click "Tips to find your event" for help.
***Be aware that this is a REQUEST ONLY**
Wharton Production will contact you to confirm the date, time, and all other technical details.
If you don't hear from us within 24 hours, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the Wharton Production Team for help.