Backtester is a simulation commonly used in FNCE 7200. If you are a student using this simulation in class, you can use this page for steps on how to access the simulation.
Before You Start
You will need the following:
- Access to the Canvas site for your course that's using Backtester.
- One of these browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Other browsers, including Internet Explorer, are NOT supported.
Note, there is no password needed to access Backtester. See steps for how to access the Backtester simulation below.
- Login to the Canvas site for your course.
- Go to the Modules tab in the left-hand navigation menu and click Backtester.
- Click Load Backtester in a New Window.
Contact the Learning Lab at firstname.lastname@example.org with your class, section, and question.
More information on the Backtester simulation is on our Learning Lab website.