think-cell is a presentation software that integrates with PowerPoint and Excel seamlessly to help you visualize complex data using charts. The software is available for free to Wharton students, staff and faculty members, using any of Wharton’s public workstations, or by downloading and installing it on your personal computer.
How to Download think-cell
think-cell is available on the computers in Wharton's labs, GSRs, and classrooms. It is also available for download to your PC or Mac personal computer.
think-cell licenses are renewed annually on July 1.
To access the downloadable version, or to renew an existing license, please email email@example.com.
Create Professional-Looking Presentations For Your Classes Fast Using think-cell
think-cell might save you a significant amount of working time and enable you to create professional looking presentations for your coursework. Knowing think-cell could also be a valuable skill as you enter the workplace since many employers use the software.
think-cell is free to Wharton students, faculty, and staff. It takes just minutes to learn watching the short video tutorials available for each chart type. See below for helpful training resources.
Why Should You Consider Using think-cell?
- Create 40+ chart types, including waterfall, Gantt, and Mekko charts in just 2-3 minutes
- Automate changes to your charts with think-cell
- Become proficient with the charting software used by top consulting and investment firms
- Improve your class presentations and impress your audience
How to Learn More
To find personalized think-cell help, a searchable user manual, and targeted video tutorials, visit https://www.think-cell.com/support
- Watch this think-cell overview video
- Watch this 3 minute video to learn how to create your first chart
- See all of think-cell's 40+ chart types and features here
- Learn how to link an Excel file to your think-cell Power Point chart and automate data updates here
Students: Wharton Computing Student Support
Faculty: Departmental IT Rep