This article will help faculty and staff connect to your personal network drive (e.g. u:// ) from off campus or a device that's not joined to our domain. Students should consult MyGoogleDrive.
Before You Start
You will need the following before you can complete this task:
- A Wharton account
- The path to your network drive
- If you are off campus, first first connect to the VPN.
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- In the left pane, right-click This PC and select Map Network Drive.
- In the folder field, enter the path to your network drive. Contact your Academic Representative if you do not know what to enter here.
- If you would like the connection to the network drive to remain after the computer is rebooted, check Reconnect at sign-in.
- Check Connect using different credentials.
- Click Finish.
- When the Windows Security box appears, enter wharton\<your Wharton username> in the user name field and your Wharton password in the password field.
- Click OK.
Contact: Wharton Computing