LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) provides general interest online training videos for students, faculty, and staff at Penn. Subjects include: productivity software (Microsoft Office), video and audio editing, Adobe design products, photography, web programming, and more.
Faculty and Staff: Any specific training assigned to you based on job role will be provided in Knowledge Link.
Accessing LinkedIn Learning
Login address: http://linkedinlearning.upenn.edu/
Username/Password: Use your PennKey and password
- Open the app and tap Sign in.
- Enter university email in <pennkey>@upenn.edu format.
- When redirected to PennKey login page, enter your login credentials.
- Verify with Two-factor authentication.
- If you already have a personal LinkedIn profile connected to your learning account, you may be asked to authenticate to that, as well.
- Login completes and you can search for training materials.
All current faculty, staff, and students are eligible for a Lynda.com account. If you believe you should have access but don’t, contact ISC Client Care. See Penn's website for answers to LinkedIn Learning questions, or...
Students: Wharton Computing Student Support
Faculty: Academic Distributed Representatives
Staff: Administrative Support