LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) provides general interest online training videos for students, faculty, and staff at Penn. Subjects include: productivity software (Microsoft Office), video and audio editing, Adobe design products, photography, web programming, and more.
Faculty and Staff: Any specific training assigned to you based on job role will be provided in Knowledge Link.
Accessing LinkedIn Learning
Login address: http://linkedinlearning.upenn.edu/
Username/Password: Use your PennKey and password
- Open the app and tap Sign in.
- Enter university email in <pennkey>@upenn.edu format.
- When redirected to PennKey login page, enter your login credentials.
- Verify with Two-factor authentication.
- If you already have a personal LinkedIn profile connected to your learning account, you may be asked to authenticate your connected account, as well.
- Once login completes, you will be able to search for training courses within the app, or manage your training through Knowledge Link.
All current faculty, staff, and students are eligible for a LinkedIn Learning account. If you believe you should have access but don’t, contact ISC Client Care. See Penn's website for answers to LinkedIn Learning questions, or...
Students: Wharton Computing Student Support
Faculty: Academic Distributed Representatives
Staff: Administrative Support