Anyone with a Wharton login has access to the installed technology via the touch panels in the classrooms. Academic classes and Student Events do not incur installed technology fees. Wharton departmental events are obligated to pay for installed technology in event spaces only - JMHH Ambani Auditorium and Colloquium level spaces.
Technology features are mostly identical and self-serve across all classrooms. They include:
- Resident PC with standard Wharton public workstation build
- HDMI and VGA connection cables for BYOD laptops
- One wireless lapel and one lectern microphone
- Wall mounted cameras
- Various conferencing options
- A rich media capture solution for recording
Forum level rooms will also have a new wireless sharing solution that allows any participant with a wireless enabled device like a laptop, tablet or even a smart phone to display their content.
The Public Technology team is available for assistance with all technology features upon request. for a full list of their services, please visit their website and this page. If you are having an issue with classroom technology, please call (215) 898-2575.