MyPrintCenter allows you to upload and print documents from your computer, laptop, or mobile device to a Wharton printer via a supported web browser (recent versions of Chrome, Safari, and Firefox).
Before You Start
You will need one or more of the following before you can complete this task:
- Internet access
- Your PennKey username (the username before the "@" in your Wharton email address)
- Your Wharton Gmail password
Logging into MyPrintCenter
You must use your PennKey username and Wharton Google email password to log into MyPrinterCenter.
- Go to http://whr.tn/myprintcenter in a supported browser.
- Enter your PennKey username in the Username field and your Google email password in the Password field.
- Click Log In.
Printing using MyPrintCenter
To print a file, you'll first need to upload it to MyPrintCenter:
- Log in to http://whr.tn/myprintcenter.
- Click the Upload button at the top of the Job List.
- Use your operating system's file browser to select the file you want to print.
- Click Upload.
- The file will appear in your Job List as "processing."
- Once processed, it is ready to print using the default Print options. To change any Print options, select the job (by clicking the box next to the job) and use the Print options to print multiple pages on one page, for example. The displayed Cost of the print job will update as you select new options.
- Find the printer you'd like to print from and tap your PennCard on the terminal.
- Select the file you want to print.
- Tap Print.
Managing your Print Jobs
The MyPrintCenter Job List is your hub for managing your MyPrintCenter jobs. This screen, which is what you see when you log in, lists all your pending print jobs (if you don't have any pending jobs, the Job List will be empty). You can follow the directions above to upload a file to print. In the screenshot below, there is one document that is pending.
There are three main sections of the Job List screen:
A. This is the job list itself. Each job listing has several sections:
- The select box allows you to select a job to either set Print Options (see section C) or delete the job. To delete a job click the select box next to the job, then click the Delete button at the top of the job list.
- Type indicates what type of file you're printing. Supported files include standard Office files, PDFs, images, text, and Visio files.
- Title lists the name of the file uploaded.
- Print Preview, when clicked, opens a window with a preview of how the document will look when printed.
- Pages lists the number of pages in the document.
- Pieces of paper shows you how many sheets of paper this job requires.
- Submitted Date displays the upload date of the job. Click on this header to sort the job listings by date.
- Cost is the price of your print job with the selected Print Options. This cost is deducted from your Print Balance after it has been released at a printer (i.e., you'll only pay for jobs you've successfully printed).
B. Payment Method displays your current Print Balance. If you need to add funds follow these directions.
C. Print Options activate when you select a job from the list. Here you can set options like:
- Color vs. Black and White
- Pages per side
- Single or double-sided.
Student Tech Center
Support is available via in-person (walk-ins & appointments), phone, chat, and email!
Check our KnowledgeBase for list of services, troubleshooting guides, and much more.