These instructions, for Windows and Mac OS X, detail how to find what version of the Wharton VPN you have installed on your computer.
Before you start
You will need:
- The Wharton VPN Client (FortiClient) installed on your computer.
- The FortiClient icon will appear in the SysTray on the your toolbar in the bottom right of your screen. You may need to click the ^ icon to expand your SysTray.
- Right click on the FortiClient shield icon (it may be blue, like above, or red). Select About FortiClient from the context menu.
- The FortiClient console will open on the About page, and the version will be displayed at the top center of the console:
Mac OS X
- Launch the Wharton VPN Client (FortiClient).
- Select About from the left panel in the client: