Meeting Reports are automatically deleted 30 days after the meeting's scheduled date.
In order to view reports on your video conferences in Zoom, please follow the instructions below.
- Log into http://upenn.zoom.us.
- In the left-hand column, under Personal, click on Reports.
- Click on the report that is called either User or Active Hosts.
- Locate the meeting you wish to download the attendance report for. Towards the right-hand side, click on the number in the Participants column for that meeting.
- Check the box for Export with meeting data.
- If you check Show unique users, the report will combine multiple sessions for the same person.Note: The specific “join” and “leave” times will be replaced with the total number of minutes each person spent in the meeting.
- Click Export.
Please contact your Wharton Computing representative.