MyWharton (https://mywharton.wharton.upenn.edu/s/) provides a central location for all of the information students need and makes it available on any device. It has been designed from the ground up with student input and in partnership with staff members who interact with students daily.
MyWharton leverages the Salesforce platform being adopted School-wide and will help better utilize data about Wharton's constituents (students, staff, faculty, alumni) to provide a more personalized portal experience. It will eventually replace SPIKE, Wharton’s homegrown student portal, which has been an integral part of Wharton students' academic lives for well over a decade.
MyWharton builds upon many of the most-loved features of SPIKE with modern enhancements. Some highlights include:
- Dashboard - everything you need to know to manage your schedule
- Review your calendar
- See important school-wide dates
- View course assignments and announcements
- Manage to-do lists and groups
- Catch up on school-wide announcements, group memberships, and activity feed
- Calendar - explore what is happening around Wharton, add events directly to your calendar, and reserve on-campus space
- Search across all school-wide events
- Submit events to the school-wide calendar
- Book study rooms and request event space
- My Links - build a personalized menu based off favorite or most-visited links.
- Use All Links to connect to all of the resources available across Wharton and the University of Pennsylvania
- Configure My Links for quick access to your frequently visited sites
- My Academics - navigate straight to key academic resources, including a link to set up appointments with an academic advisor.
The new portal will become available during the month of August 2018 for the different student groups:
- MBA Students: Early August
- Undergraduate Students: Mid August
- Executive Student Programs: Late August
SPIKE will be continue to be available for a few months after the launch of MyWharton.
If you have questions about MyWharton, check with your Wharton Computing IT Representative