Wharton MBA Class of 2023 students: Welcome to Wharton! To help you navigate MBA Pre-Term, we've created a mobile app for you. It contains your cohort's schedule throughout Pre-Term, a campus map with event locations, floor plans of Jon M. Huntsman Hall (JMHH), and links to some Wharton and Penn resources. Additionally, the app will allow you to receive push alerts regarding important news and reminders -- please be sure to "allow notifications" in the app.
Get the "Wharton Events" app
You will receive an email from the MBA Program sent to your Wharton account when the app is ready for use. Follow the instructions in the email to download the app and to verify your registration.
But if you accidentally deleted that email, don't worry -- here's how to download the Wharton Events app:
- iPhone/iOS: Download the Wharton Events app from the Apple Store
- Android: Download the Wharton Events app from Google Play
Once you have the app installed, open it and select the Wharton MBA Pre-Term 2021 event. (Remember to "allow notifications.")
After you download the event in the app, you'll see most icons but not your schedule -- you'll need to log in first:
- Open the menu in the upper-left corner and tap the "Log in for more features!" line at the top.
- Enter your name and your Wharton email address, and a 6-digit code will be emailed to you.
- Enter the code...and you're in!
Don't have the mobile app handy? You can use a Web version at: https://event.crowdcompass.com/preterm2021
Be sure to enter your Wharton email address, so an access code can be emailed to you.
If you need assistance, please contact Wharton Computing Student Support.