Gartner Intraweb provides product and market research reports for technologies used within various spheres of business. It's available through Penn's Library for active faculty, students, staff and IT staff.
Before You Start
You will need one or more of the following before you can complete this task:
- PennKey and password.
- Make sure your Penn email address is publicly viewable in the Penn Directory.
Logging into Gartner Intraweb Portal
Use this link for more information on logging into the Gartner portal.
More information on Gartner and other digital resources is available on the library's website.
Trouble Accessing Penn's Gartner Portal
“An error occurred during Federation with Gartner. Please contact your administrator.”
- Navigate to the Penn Directory
- Click Update Directory Listings
- If applicable, click I Agree
- Click the Manage Public Profile tab
- Click select next to your email address
- Check the box listed under Display to the Public & click Submit
- It may take up to 24 hours for Gartner to recognize the updated listing
Students: Wharton Computing Student Support
PhD Students: Academic Distributed Representative (login required)
Faculty: Academic Distributed Representative (login required)
Staff: Administrative Support